maandag 13 juni 2011

DOH!!!!

Today started as a bummer, I've decided to get on with my Confederate infantery only to find out that I've lost them somewhere.
I'm afraid my ACW-adventure ends here and if they wont turn up someday it'll be a permanent ending, I'm not gonna buy them again.
So now I've got 3 options left for me in vieuw of the 'Regiment a month':
1/ Get into a tantrum, saying I'm giving up on my 'stupid hobby' and make everyone around miserable for a while
2/ Start a period of lamenting and forget about my monthly painting contribions.
3/ OR, I could seize this opportunity to start work on something completely different.
So nr 3 it is, I'm going to exploid my renewed loyalty to the Motherland and start painting my Khadorian Battlegroup.
It'll rise in it's bright red Russian themed glory as of today.
Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised in the least those sceming Commies have kicked out my Confederates personally... stranger things have happend in the 28mm world

2 opmerkingen:

  1. They where in a brown cardboardbox of about 20 cubic centimetres, with UK postage labels on them ;).

    Knowing you, they still are. SO GET DIGGIN` BOY, the Union needs target practice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Start looking in the last place you would otherwise start looking, chances are you'll find them straight away! ;-)

    Good luck with the search, but paint that khadorian battlegroup anyway. I'd love to see it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen