zaterdag 17 december 2011

A farewell

No worries, I'm not quitting my blog nor my hobby.
In fact, more Deamonic goodness is on it's way to get painted as I type this.
It's just that after years of loyal service my old and trusted Dungheap is no more.
All painted/halfpainted/unpainted bits of lead, plastic or resin are now organised into neat clear plastic containers instead of old carton boxes who's bottoms were falling out.
Trees and terrain pieces were ordered, occational cries of "oh here they are" and "can't remember I ever bought this" were often heard, walls were rediscovered.
It all went from total chaos to organised chaos in a few days time, the Missus came round to survey this piece of her realm and tought it good.
Truth is at first I was left with a feeling of sadness and nostalgia but after taking another peek inside and enjoying the sensation of finding something in no time those feelings vanished like the morning mist.
The King is dead, long live The King!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten